RHK Technology, Inc provides integrated UHV AFM/STM surface science systems customized for advanced research in universities and government labs around the world. RHK has a proud 40 year history of market-leading technology and solid engineering. We have an immediate opening for a Staff Scientist or Postdoc based in our Troy, Michigan headquarters. The Postdoc position would be in partnership with Oakland University. To learn more about RHK, please visit www.rhk-tech.com.
- Work as part of the SPM team to assemble, test and install RHK’s Scanning Probe Microscopes in customer’s labs around the world.
- Assist with Customer Technical Support via phone, email and in person.
- Assist in generating documentation on the use and support of company’s products.
- Demonstrate products, provide training, deliver technical presentations, assess and compare needs and competing solutions, and assist with quotes and follow up to help close sales.
- Work internally and with customers to improve product performance and capabilities.Develop new applications, configurations and contribute to new product directions.
The candidate will have
- 2-4 years extensive hands-on use and operation of all aspects of SPM (scanning probe microscopes), and related hardware and software.UHV SPM and RHK brands and models preferred.
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining UHV and cryogenic SPMs strongly preferred.
- Experience with atomic resolution NCAFM in UHV and cryogenic environments strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with other surface science analytical instruments and deposition tool helpful.
- Able to effectively demonstrate and support complex hardware and software.
- Travel: Domestic and International travel will be required.
- PhD in physics, material science, chemistry, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related field.
Submit your resume to [email protected]
To apply to this position, send us your resume by email or fill out the form below.
+ View More