RHK Technology — Application Scientist
RHK Technology, the innovation leader in ultra-high vacuum scanning probe microscopes (UHV SPM) and Control Systems is seeking a highly skilled and innovative experimentalist to join our team. In this role you will develop unique applications, publish application notes, present at scientific conferences and assist prospective and existing customers with our scientific instruments at the cutting edge of Scanning Probe Microscope technology.
- Demonstrate and explain the capabilities and performance of cutting edge SPM products at customer labs, tradeshows, and in the factory.
- Work closely with the product development team for tuning and optimizing our products for specific customer requirements.
- Develop protocols, algorithms and metrics to demonstrate and qualify SPM products.
- Perform experiments and present data on a very diverse set of samples and materials, from single crystal metals, topological insulators, to graphene.
- Establish new procedures and standards, generate new measurements and applications in AFM methodology and contribute to long-term planning of future instrument development.
- Provide guidance and training to customers on equipment capabilities and operation.
- Stay abreast of AFM research. Keep current with literature and conferences. Communicate advancements in AFM technology and functionality by training customers, internal sales and applications personnel, publishing application notes and presenting at conferences and trade shows.
The candidate will have
- Minimum of a PhD in Physics or Chemistry
- Experience with experimental nanoscale physics
- 2+ years experience with UHV AFM/STM operation
- Experience with analog and digital control systems
- Experience with qPlus and cantilever based AFM measurements
- Demonstrated publication writing and public speaking skills
To apply to this position, send us your resume by email or fill out the form below.
+ View More