Ambient SPM Family Overview
At the intersection of performance and affordability for benchtop, glovebox, or ultimately moving to HV or UHV, PanScan and Beetle Ambient Systems are a perfect beginning. RHK’s ATM PanScan and Beetle provide a very unique instrument solution for researchers. The ATM series offers users a true state-of-the-art SPM instrument that is completely UHV compatible. No other instrument provides this level of functionality with unlimited upgradeability.
- Dedicated STM or AFM/STM models available for Beetle and PanScan Ambient Systems
- UHV Beetle Scanner Design – Unmatched thermal stability. Scan the same area of a sample repeatedly without drifting
- UHV PanScan Scanner Design – Compact, rigid design well know for its stability in extreme environments
- R9plus Controller – The world’s standard in control flexibility and performance
- Convenient Lexan and frame enclosure for easy bench top or air table use.
- Open Design – Optical access to tip/sample interface
- UHV materials and construction
- RHK Ambient Systems provide a versatile atmospheric nanotech research instrument, as well as a straightforward, economical upgrade path to high-vacuum or UHV variable temperature or LT capabilities when research objectives change.
- Custom Interface Packages available – e.g. Glove Box
- Electro-chemistry-compatible sample holders for use with Beetle STM atmospheric system