PanScan Freedom Tesla Overview
RHK introduces the all new PanScan Freedom Tesla, the world’s first closed-cycle cryogen-free system for stable low temperature performance in and out of magnet, unprecedented low drift, exceptional spectroscopy performance, and integrated cryogen free superconducting magnet, in a surprisingly compact, simple, and affordable package. PanScan Freedom Tesla enables you to explore tomorrow’s materials and make discoveries that will keep your laboratory first in science.
- Integrated Cryogen Free Magnet!
- 100% Cryogen Free System
- Atomic Scale Resolution from 9K to 400K
- Superconducting Magnet (3-6T)
- Conventional Magnet Options Available
- Allows SPM Operation In and Out of Magnet
- Ultra Low Drift
Request A Quote
PanScan Freedom Tesla Specifics
- Proven Core Design: PanScan Freedom Closed Cycle LT SPM
- Integrates Superconducting Magnet 3-6 Tesla with its own Closed Cycle cooling
- Entire system – both SPM and Magnet – free from liquid cryogens.
- Chilled Tip & Sample at 11 K
- Eliminates need for expensive cryogens
- Maintains temperature indefinitely
- Never run out of LHe during an experiment again!
- Compact design
- LT STM/SYS and AFM-qPlus, switchable in vacuum
- Image in or out of the magnetic field
- Sample size: 10mm x 10mm (standard), uses typical flat plate sample holder
- Able to retract tip and re-approach in same area with high accuracy
- Non-magnetic Scanner construction appropriate for high-Tesla environments
- Coarse positioning XYZ: 5 mm x 5 mm x 8 mm
- Scan range: 6 µ x 6 µ XY at RT
Request A Quote